Digital Analytics Events
The following is a list of events that are hosted by the Analytics Pros team.
Join us for our BEST Practices for Google Analytics conference series! Our next event is in Seattle on November 14th, followed by a Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) training day on November 15th led by Analytics Pros own Caleb Whitmore, GA mastermind. Designed for those who want to be engaged strategic and trained – BEST Practices is a place where people can come together to engage in their Google Analytics, become strategic about how they use and view their analytics and business, and to be trained on the best practices of Google Analytics.
Our Seattle conference includes:
- Hands-on sessions and workshops led by top GA experts – Justin Cutroni, Andrew Wales, Caleb Whitmore
- Interactive “Table Topics” lunch session, including teaching and roundtable discussion on Universal Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Mobile Strategy and more
- Opportunities to interact with digital analytics peers and experts
- Insights into the Google Analytics strategies of leading companies
- An amazing conference venue that allows for big-picture thinking
And don’t forget to check out other BEST Practices conferences as we storm the country. We’re headed to the East Coast with a hands-on Google Analytics training in New York on December 12th, with our 2014 conference dates coming soon - don’t miss out!
Web Analytics Wednesdays
When: Thursday, November 14th at 5:30pm
Where: The Triple Door, Downtown Seattle - 216 Union St., Seattle
Registration: Sign up now!
Join the Analytics Pros and Moz teams, along with a gathering of web analytics professionals who want to learn more about digital analytics & meet people who love data. This WAW will take place in downtown Seattle at The Triple Door following the BEST Practices conference. Drinks and light appetizers will be provided. Join us as we learn and network with the digital analytics community in Seattle.