Analytics Pros Welcomes Their New Conference Series: BEST Practices
BEST Practices: Google Analytics – Seattle
We’ve all heard it said and have asked it ourselves: “What’s the best practice for that?” Well, search no more! Our team at Analytics Pros is excited to announce that we are bringing together leading minds in Google Analytics to Seattle at the Seattle Art Museum for BEST Practices – an exclusive one-day, one-of-a-kind learning experience that will immerse you in the best practices for Google Analytics, followed by a one-day training workshop that includes time to take the Google Analytics Individual Qualification certification exam.
- Thursday, December 6th: BEST Practices & Training
- Friday, December 7th: Google Analytics Certification Training Workshop
The idea behind our BEST Practices conference is just that, learning the best practices of the industry, and we believe when it comes to optimizing your Google Analytics initiatives, knowing the best practices gives you a distinct, competitive advantage. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to join the Analytics Pros team, Googlers, and other thought-leaders in the space to learn the best practices, and get the certification to put them to use right now! BEST Practices is for those who want to be engaged, be strategic, and be trained – a place where people can come together to engage in their Google Analytics, become strategic about how they use and view their analytics and business, and to be trained on the best practices of Google Analytics. At this December conference, we will be touching on the latest and greatest from Google Analytics. Come experience the new features of GA, as rolled out at the October 2012 Google Analytics Summit.
Content will include:
- Totally new analytics: Universal Analytics – open data model announced
- New features including a whole new data collection API – that is documented, extensible, cross-platform
- Improved capabilities for online to offline conversion measurement
- New abilities to measure across platforms and devices using the “universal analytics” and custom user ID’s
- New feature of custom dimensions announced – first-class citizens in Google Analytics (think Custom Variables, only in your GA dimensions list!)
- New feature of Data Importing at Scale announced – import any kind of data to Google Analytics at scale and merge with data collected by GA using the universal analytics customer ID from and Custom Dimensions
Ready for conference discounts? Read on!
- 20% Discount! Ready for a deal just because? Get 20% off your ticket by using promo code: BestCard
- 3 for Free! Refer three friends and get your ticket for free!
- Send the Team! Send two people from the same company and get a third ticket for free.
- Student? Non-Profit? Email us at email@example.com to receive an exclusive discount!
Join us December 6th & 7th for Analytics Pros BEST Practices in Seattle at the Seattle Art Museum and the Analytics Pros office. For more information visit our BEST Practices website.
Questions: 541.639.3738 or firstname.lastname@example.org | twitter: @BEST_con | facebook: BESTPracticesCon