Analytics Pros is looking for a motivated individual to become our next Analytics Manager. The ideal candidate for this key position will possess a natural tendency toward analytical thinking, combined with client-facing consultative communication skills. They will have lead large initiatives in web and/or app analytics and any programming related problem solving.
- Lead client relationships for clients in assigned portfolios, including completion of all work in alignment with contract scope
- Generate revenue through overseeing the completion of client work that is contracted within an assigned portfolio
- Work with various stakeholders to understand business drivers, goals and actionable outcomes using analytics
- Drive business decision-making based on analytical findings
- Develop/review project plans, timelines, scope in order to deliver project goals
- Take initiative to work with management team to resolve project issues and risks
- Lead and participate in strategic and tactical planning discussions
- Employ data mining, segmentation, and other analytical techniques to capture important trends and create relevant measurement dashboards
- Research, analysis, documentation, facilitation, problem solving and delivering on assigned tasks within project scope and budget
- Manage multiple projects or large / complex streams of work
- Other duties as assigned
- 4-year college degree, preferably in Computer Science, Business, or a related field
- 3+ years of professional digital analytics experience, preferably in agency setting
- 2+ years experience using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager or related analytics platforms; Google Analytics IQ Certified
- Exemplary presentation skills and ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Ability to listen and understand business needs and creatively develop solutions
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, creativity, and self-motivation
Analytics Pros is a high growth Google Certified Partner specializing in digital marketing analytics. Based in Seattle, our team provides consulting and technical services to organizations world-wide to enhance their business.
Analytics Pros is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Does this sound like someone you know? Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.