We are looking for a Contracts Manager to join our growing Legal team! Working closely with our in-house counsel, you will be part of the development and growth of the Legal team. In this position, you will play a key role in reviewing and managing contracts for our company. You will negotiate contracts, advise upper management, and ensure all contracts are completed efficiently. This role will be based in Seattle and will support company operations in Seattle, Denver, and across the U.S. Infrequent travel to Denver may be required.
AdSwerve, Inc. / Analytics Pros is a Google Marketing Platform Sales Partner. Our top-tier partnership with Google allows us to provide an amazing culture and accelerated growth opportunities for our employees! Through leveraging the Google Marketing Platform product suite and our media and analytics expertise, we can understand our customer’s strategic and tactical objectives.
We have a vibrant, partnership-oriented corporate culture. Employees are respected for their experience, teamwork, and desire to create unprecedented customer support. We provide excellent benefits, a fun workplace, and promote a fantastic and healthy work-life balance.
- Draft and review redlines of various contracts including nondisclosure agreements, services agreement, and SaaS agreements as well as amendments and renewals;
- Coordinate with the Sales team and negotiate on behalf of the Company;
- Ensure all contracts are signed and delivered to the right parties;
- Manage contracts repository, maintain and update contractual records, changes, and status reports, and track contractual obligations;
- Serve as a point of contact internally and externally in contractual matters
- Monitor contract compliance with established procedures and conduct audit to ensure compliance;
- Ensure contractual insurance requirements are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration; MBA or JD preferred
- 4–6 years of previous experience as a contract manager;
- Strong written and oral communication; strong contract drafting skill;
- Knowledge of contract laws and privacy laws;
- Meticulous, organized, and assertive; accurate and precise attention to detail;
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking abilities;
- Excellent judgment and demonstrated discretion handling confidential information;
- Able to prioritize and handle multiple requests at a time, unstressed by long and ever-growing task list;
- Experience with document and contract management software;
- Comfortable working with (and curious about) new technology systems; knowledge of Google Marketing Platform;
- Positive attitude, great sense of humor, comfortable with working in a diverse company.