Digital Analyst, Digital Innovation
Analytics Pros is looking for an aspiring technically inclined Digital Analyst to join the Digital Innovation Team. The ideal candidate for this key position will possess a natural tendency toward analytical thinking, combined with client-facing consultative communication skills. They will be naturally curious about data purity, big data analysis, machine learning, and product development, and have demonstrated strengths in data science, data engineering, web development, or mobile development.
Typically after a year of on the job training, a Digital Analyst on the Digital Innovation team is able to:
- Digest Client’s Google Analytics (GA) and Google Tag Manager (GTM) implementation and identify areas of opportunity within Client data to recommend strategic solutions
- Develop apps (visualization, routing data, cleaning data, access to data, interacting with data) for analytics platforms
- Develop various Big Data capabilities in the cloud for our Clients, aligning them with business strategies and requirements
- Architect solutions for massive scale, resiliency and maintainability, leveraging various cloud providers which meet technical, security, and business needs for applications and workloads
- Develop and lead best-in-class engineering practices to help Client’s define and set up frameworks for utilizing Big Data in the cloud
- Execute strategic engineering proof of concepts and contribute to technology strategy and engineering roadmaps
- Develop monitoring strategies for infrastructure, platforms and applications aligning with enterprise strategy and overall industry trends
- Translate solutions and complicated concepts to all audiences, from executive level members to marketing teams
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Science – OR – equivalent experience in Web or Mobile Development
- Experience with Python, SQL, Java or Google BigQuery
- Proven ability to solve complex problems with on-time delivery, the highest quality, and creativity in the approach
- Ability to listen and understand business needs and creatively develop solutions
- Ability to work on a team and manage individual prioritized workload
- Strong desire to become a proficient Digital Analyst for a fast paced company
Analytics Pros is a high growth Google Certified Partner specializing in digital marketing analytics. Based in Seattle, our team provides consulting and technical services to organizations world-wide to enhance their business.
Analytics Pros is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.