Digital Analyst Internship
What is an Analytics Pros internship?
Our internships are typically about a month in duration. Interns focus on various tasks for both internal and client use.
Example projects include:
- Implementation of GA for clients
- Creation of internal tools
- Enabling mobile tracking
- Coding for tag management systems
- Creating unique functionality for analytic systems
The ideal candidate for this key position will possess a natural tendency toward analytical thinking, combined with client-facing consultative communication skills. They will be naturally curious about technology, businesses, the web, analytics, and have a demonstrated history of experimenting with web, or app technology, including any programming or related problem-solving.
- Degree in Information Systems, Math, Computer Science, or Business with web/app technical focus and business acumen
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manger, dashboards and custom reports desirable
- Strong desire to become a proficient Digital Analyst for a fast-paced company
- Experience or knowledge of BigData
- Google Analytics IQ Certified (to be completed in the first 90 days of employment)
Does this sound like someone you know? Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.