Analytics Pros is looking for an aspiring Digital Analyst. The ideal candidate for this key position will possess a natural tendency toward analytical thinking, combined with client-facing consultative communication skills. They will be naturally curious about technology, businesses, the web, analytics, and have a demonstrated history of experimenting with web, or app technology, including any programming or related problem-solving.
- Degree in Information Systems, Math, Computer Science, or Business with web/app technical focus and business acumen
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, dashboards and custom reports desirable
- Prior experience with statistics and statistical analysis
- Presentation skills and ability to provide exemplary customer service
- Ability to listen and understand business needs and creatively develop solutions
- Ability to work on a team and manage individual prioritized workload
- Strong desire to become a proficient Digital Analyst for a fast-paced company
- Proven ability to solve complex problems with on-time delivery, the highest quality, and creativity in the approach
- Experience or knowledge of BigData
- Google Analytics IQ Certified (to be completed in the first 90 days of employment)
Does this sound like someone you know? Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.