AdSwerve/Analytics Pros is looking for a Legal Assistant to join our growing Legal team! Working closely with in-house counsel, you will be part of the development and growth of the team. Everything you do impacts how effective our team is at achieving our goals and serving our internal and external clients. This role will be based in Seattle and will support company operations in Seattle, Denver, and across the U.S. Infrequent travel to Denver may be required.
- Manage a wide variety of administrative tasks such as filing, calendaring, and mailing.
- File business registrations and annual reports with various state and local agencies.
- Improve legal operations by drafting how-to guides, organizing legal files and corporate records, and managing legal tasks.
- Handle and track third-party legal correspondence and requests.
- Review agreements and track important terms.
- 2-4 years relevant corporate or firm legal assistance experience;
- Meticulous, organized, and assertive;
- Strong written and oral communication;
- Excellent judgment and demonstrated discretion handling confidential information;
- Able to prioritize and handle multiple projects at one time, unstressed by long and ever-growing task list;
- Experience within document management;
- Comfortable working with (and curious about) new technology systems;
- Positive attitude, great sense of humor, comfortable with working in a diverse company.
Analytics Pros is a high growth Google Certified Partner specializing in digital marketing analytics. Based in Seattle, our team provides consulting and technical services to organizations world-wide to enhance their business.
Analytics Pros is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Does this sound like you or someone you know? Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.