On April 6th and 7th I’ll be leading a Google Analytics training workshop at the 2010 eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit in Toronto. I’m excited about this training series because it is a two-day event rather than the typical one-day Google Analytics training days I’ve done in conjunction with other eMetrics events. Two days affords time to get more in-depth on both beginning/intermediate as well intermediate/advanced topics. Bonus for you: use the code “CALEB15” when registering for eMetrics Toronto and get a 15% discount!
Day 1 will focus on introductory and basic analysis topics including:
- planning your Google Analytics implementation
- reviewing available features and how to best use them
- understanding how to get the most out of the reporting user interface
- measuring email marketing, non-Google sponsored search, display ads, and offline marketing
- analyzing and understanding how your content is viewed
- and an overview of Google’s Website Optimizer product
Day 2 will delve into technical topics and advanced features, including:
- using Google Analytics in an enterprise environment
- overcoming implementation challenges: multiple domains, sub-domains, cross-domain tracking, integrating with 3rd party sites
- creating roll-up report profiles
- setting up your own data warehouse and using Urchin with Google Analytics
- Using Advanced Segments
- Creating Custom Reports
- Technical tips, tricks and hacks
You can view the full agenda and register here. I’m happy to answer any questions you might have about the workshop – just post below in the comments or contact me directly.
I hope to see you in Toronto!