And the countdown begins for GAUGE in San Francisco. Two packed days of insight, hands on experience and networking. Day 1 a Google Analytics User Conference; Day 2 full of Training Workshops.
With GAUGE only a few days away, we want to ensure you have the most enriching and meaningful experience possible. We will spend the days diving deep into Google Analytics and meeting the faces that are behind the scenes, so be sure to make the most of every minute.
Here are a few pro tips to making your GAUGE experiences the best it can be:
- Show up early and get a front row seat. We keep GAUGE intimate for a reason. You get direct learning opportunities, and you’ll want to be front and center for the action.
- Don’t be shy to approach presenters after their session or during breaks. They are all friendly, helpful and LOVE to talk about Google Analytics.
- Review the session topics beforehand (look at the agenda here). Not only will this help you choose the ones that interest you most, but will also allow you to prepare questions ahead of time.
- If you don’t already have a conference buddy, get one! You can split between sessions when you can’t make up your mind, and share notes afterward.
- Bring a pen and notepad. Take good notes and review them that evening!
- Bring an extra pen, just in case!
- Visit the Help Desk between sessions for expert one-on-one help. Not quite sure how to reach a report? Data look funky? Want a quick review of your profile settings? That’s that Help Desk is here for.
- Be on the lookout after the conference for emails that have links to materials, such as videos of the sessions (see videos from last years conference).
- If you have a computer bag, be sure to bring it so you can gather plenty of giveaways, brochures and information sheets from top vendors in the industry.
- Most importantly, learn, but have fun!
To our GAUGE veterans, if you have any other tips, feel free to leave them in the comments.
We look forward to seeing you all on Thursday in San Francisco!