Get a first-look Video of the new Urchin 7 User Interface
As we noted in our announcement about the launch of Urchin 7, the software boasts a completely new reporting interface in addition to a long list of back-end improvements. This morning I’ve taken a few minutes to create a short screencast touring the new reporting interface.
The screencast video is less than 5 minutes and runs through the user interface with highlights of new key features.
What You’ll See
Get a first-look at:
- Roll-up dashboards for technical, admin, and business/marketing data
- The new interface and report charts
- A new “site summary” scorecard report
- Date selection tool including day-of-week analysis
- Creating report permalinks
- Unique visitor reporting and visitor history drilldowns
- Event Tracking
- Advanced Segments in Urchin 7
Watch the screencast below!
Get a Demo or Trial of Urchin 7 today!
We’re offering an instant online “demo” of the software – login and take things for a test drive on our demo server. Or, get a fully-functional copy of the software to install on your servers or use an instance running on our hosting platform for Urchin.
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a demo or trial today. We’ll get right back to you!