Our add-on makes it significantly easier to debug, monitor and see detailed information without having to constantly rotate from the page to the page code and finally the developer console. Our extension lets you know:
- What is pushed to the Google Tag Manager dataLayer?
- What is sent to Google Analytics?
- When are these pushes happening?
- Are there issues?
In addition to the diagnostics we added a set of features to help you significantly speed up implementations. Our add-on allows you to:
- Simulate dataLayer pushes
- Work with GTM containers not deployed on a site
- Add code to the page before anything else happens
- Hide specific events
- Ignore hits to specific properties
- Or turn the clock back to simpler times (i.e. Classic Mode)