Day 1 Recap from GAUGE Boston 2012, the Google Analytics User Conference
The first day of GAUGE Boston, the Google Analytics User Conference, wrapped up with the first ever GAUGE Hacknight & Application Showcase. From a packed agenda of learning sessions to an inspiring keynote from Onswipe CEO Jason L. Baptiste, to the reception and hacknight competition, it was a fast-paced info-packed day!
- Sessions by GAUGE Presenting Partners spanning topics from fundamentals of Google Analytics to the new Mobile Analytics from GA
- An excellent set of sponsors with products that super-charge Google Analytics
GAUGE Hacknight developer competition with pitches from:
- AllStars Analytics – multi-channel ad-view tool for Google Analytics
- Tableau – Google Analytics data analysis
- CampaignAlyzer from E-Nor
- UberTags tag management platform
- TrakkBoard reporting tool
- InsightRocket’s InsightHUB
- TrendSlide analytics reporting app
- Narrative Science – Quill artificial intelligence for Google Analytics data analysis and reporting
- ISITE Design content experiements tool
- DemandBase – real-time targeting and personalization platform for Google Analytics
Stay tuned for more details from GAUGE Day 2!